BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Updating Time

bloggie updating time~~


went to genting on 6-8 of june. It was fun man!! But genting was not as cold as last time me and my family went though. (: But it still have the same enjoyment and fun. We had so much fun man!!! And i also saw the twins(wai ling & wai teng) at there with their friends. =]

Today, my family and i went to subang parade. its B O R I N G. We had nando's for our lunch. mmmm~ its good. xD .Then i decided to go buy futsal shoes. I've been using my stupid badminton shoe for a long time, to play futsal. Its starting to rot.=) But then those shops don't even have my size of shoes. BLAAAHHH!!!! next time i'll go to some other place to find lo~ :D

I just finished my dinner. I didn't eat much. I don't know why. I'm bored now. Lalala~ :DD i noticed i used a lot of I's at these paragraph. hahahaa. =DD
Bye Bye~

0 comments: