BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Genting Here I Come!!!

Went to my cousins b'day today. She's only 4 years oldd.. eek~ she's so cute.. haha!! She had her birthday at a hotel called WESTIN HOTEL at 10am. On our way to the hotel, i saw a FERRARI AND AN AMERICAN CHOPPER!!! woohoo~~ they look so cool mann. I wish i could've those. (: Once we reached the hotel, the parking ticket is 5 BUCKS AT THE 1ST HOUR!!!! so expensive!!!!Although it was expensive BUT it was so niceeee inside the hotel.. The buffet was just perfect. Grabbed all i can..XD My family and i then went home around 2pm. =)


TOMORROW i'm going to GENTING with my family. wooohooo~~!!!! :DD We're leaving early in the morning tomorrow and coming home next tuesday. GONNA MISS YOU GUYS ESPECIALLY HER~ haha!! Lovesss~ Muahs!! =DD

0 comments: